7.12.2012

I am having a major drugstore beauty moment right now. Wet n Wild, a brand I loved in high school, has come raging back in to my heart! Their megalast lip colors have an amazing, matte texture. They're highly pigmented, with a great variety of shades to choose from, and they cost $1.99!

This week I spent a few days working with Marina and The Diamonds.  Here she is performing How To Be A Heartbreaker on Jimmy Kimmel.



She's wearing wet n wild megalast lip color in dollhouse pink.


This color seems to be sold out all over Los Angeles, so happy hunting!

Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog!!! You are so wonderful at what you do!!! Could you make about about the Sky Ferreira Hedi Slimane shoot?? I am obsessed with that look, I didnt think she was wearing ANY makeup and if I knew how to do that I would wear it everyday!! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog!!! You are so wonderful at what you do!!! Could you make about about the Sky Ferreira Hedi Slimane shoot?? I am obsessed with that look, I didnt think she was wearing ANY makeup and if I knew how to do that I would wear it everyday!! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Lip shade is superb. I love shades of pink; they look good on almost everyone.
Makeup Artist

online medicines usa said...

We are grateful for your dedication about this helpful post.thanks for explain this post with taking your important time.